Welcome to the website of Blackpool Wyre and Fylde Athletics Club. The club was first formed on 1st September 2006 when two of Lancashire’s leading athletics clubs, Blackpool & Fylde AC and North Fylde AC joined together. The club caters for all age groups and athletic disciplines from 7 years upwards. All standards are covered from beginners to international level. BWFAC is committed to the Safeguarding and Welfare of all of its members and has agreed to adopt the UKA Athletics Welfare Procedure.
To become a member of BWFAC please click here
Not long to go! BWFAC’s Open Medal Meeting, Saturday 14th September 2019. Find out more here.
Entry forms can be found here.
Could we please have your nominations for the following awards:
1. Most outstanding Veteran Male or Female
2. Club Spirit and Turning Out Regardless (No Age Barrier)
3. Most improved Female 15-17 Age-group
4. Most improved Male 15-17 Age-group
5. Most improved Female 13-15 Age-group
6. Most improved Male 13-15 Age-group
7. Most improved Female 11-13 Age-group
8. Most improved Male 11-13 Age-group
9. Encouragement Award U13 Age-group
10. Outstanding Road Performance Male or Female (No Age Barrier)
11. Outstanding Team Performance
12. Outstanding Service to the club – Female
13. Outstanding Service to the club – Male
14. Commitment shown in one or more areas of the Club by 2 or more Members of the same Family linked to the Club
Nominations need to be received by 20th September and sent to: email@example.com
Blackpool, Wyre & Fylde AC currently requires new coaches and volunteers to continue the development and growth of Junior athletes. Anyone who is interested in completing a coaching course with BWFAC, should get contact the Club via its website http://www.bwfac.co.uk. All we ask is that you are able to dedicate a minimum of two hours per week and the club’s coaches will mentor you through your England Athletics Level One course and assist with Course Fees depending upon your commitment to BWFAC over a period of time.